Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Monday March 11, 2013

AM
A. Split Jerk off blocks - build to a max
B. PP TnG x 5 - emom - 8 minutes - 115#
+
3 rds for time:
CJ - 165# x 3
8 burpee over bar
20 DU's

PM
AD 30 min @ Z1 
+
mobility on shoulders

A. The jerk felt really heavy today build to 250 and missed 260 left knee was feeling really weird in the dip drive not to bad just mentally had be thinking about it

B. PP felt fast and good left shoulder was giving me a little problems but not bad

3rnder This didn't feel to bad did all cl and jerks as singles and went fast on the burpees DU all unbroken did this is 3:00.  Used a belt and it messed with my breathing second round just not used to loosening and tightening during the workout glad I had that little experience.

Zone 1 felt great held about 200-220 watts easily and felt energized after.  I did mobility on the shoulders had some left shoulder pain that I really worked on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment